How much are memberships for the season?
Full-time members $600/person
Weekday Only $300/person
What types of payments do you accept?
Credit Cards, Cash or Check
When can I pay with Cash or Check?
We will have a designated location for cash and check payments.
However, the easiest way to pay is with credit card online.
How long does the membership last?
Mid April, 2014 – Through September, 2014
What are the club hours?
Open 7 days a week!
Mon-Sun 10am to 9pm
We are also open after 9pm for special events
What does the membership entitle me to?
• 1,500 square foot, 4 1/2′ deep pool
• Posh Cabanas with personalized service & luxuries
• Balinese lounge chairs, over-sized day beds & portable sun umbrellas
• Complimentary towel service
• Ping pong tables & accessories
• Upper level sundeck
• Air-conditioned men’s & women’s locker rooms
• Cozy fire-pit lounge
• Live DJ & music entertainment
• Complimentary wi-fi coverage
• Poolside office center with fax, scanning & copying capabilities
• Poolside food & beverage service
• Outdoor shaded bar & restaurant
• Gift Shop offering specialty sundries, clothing & spa products
What is the guest policy?
Weekend guests are $20 per person, per day.
Weekday guests are $10 per person, per day.
Is there a limit on the number of guests?
Weekdays there is 3 guest limit, weekends and holidays 2 guests
Is there a restriction on the number of times I can bring a particular guest?
You can bring a guest as many times as you want over the season,
however, they will always need to pay the $20 fee on weekends & holidays, only $10 for non-holiday weekdays.
Will the club be open to the public?
No, the swim club will only be available to members and their guests.
However, the Boardwalk Bar and backyard bar next door will be open to the public
Can I bring outside food into the club?
No, due to health code outside food or drinks are permitted into the club
What is the deal with cabanas? How can I reserve one?
You can rent cabanas for a low food & beverage minimum. To reserve cabanas use this form
Is the pool heated?
Yes, the pool is heated, we usually keep the temp around 83 degrees
Are there special events at the pool?
• Throughout the season we will be hosting special events for our members and their guests. Themed parties, BBQs, Cocktail tastings, Beer events, and more.
• The swim club is available for private party rentals after 8pm when the regular membership hours end.
• We can also accommodate small parties for our members and their guests. Cabanas, private areas, seated dinners and more.