How much are memberships for the season?
Full-time members $600/person
Weekday Only $300/person
Is there a payment plan?
Yes: $100 Deposit
Balance due in full by May 1st. We can work out a monthly payment plan or you can pay in full.
What types of payments do you accept?
Credit Cards, Cash or Check
Do you offer incentives if you pay in full?
Yes, if you pay in full before March 1st, we offer a $50 Food and
When can I pay with Cash or Check?
We will have a designated location for cash and check payments.
However, the easiest way to pay is with credit card online.
How long does the membership last?
Mid April, 2013 – Through September, 2013
What are the club hours?
Open 7 days a week!
Mon-Sun 10am to 8pm
Thursdays will will be open until 2am.
What does the membership entitle me to?
• 1,500 square foot, 4 1/2′ deep pool
• Posh Cabanas with personalized service & luxuries
• Balinese lounge chairs, over-sized day beds & portable sun umbrellas
• Complimentary plush towel service
• Ping pong tables & accessories
• Upper level sundeck
• Air-conditioned men’s & women’s locker rooms
• Cozy fire-pit lounge
• Live DJ & music entertainment
• Complimentary wi-fi coverage
• Poolside office center with fax, scanning & copying capabilities
• Poolside food & beverage service
• Outdoor shaded bar & restaurant
• Gift Shop offering specialty sundries, clothing & spa products
What is the guest policy?
Weekend guests are $20 per person, per day.
Weekday guests are $10 per person, per day.
Is there a limit on the number of guests?
Weekdays there is no limit, weekends and holidays there will be limit
Is there a restriction on the number of times I can bring a particular guest?
You can bring a guest as many times as you want over the season,
however, they will always need to pay the $20 fee on weekends & holidays, only $10 for non-holiday weekdays.
Will the club be open to the public?
No, the swim club will only be available to members and their guests.
However, the Boardwalk Bar and backyard bar next door will be open to the public
Can I bring outside food into the club?
No outside food is permitted into the club
What is the deal with cabanas? How can I reserve one?
You can rent cabanas for a low food & beverage minimum. There will be
a member services phone number to call to reserve cabanas
Is the pool heated?
Yes, the pool is heated during the cooler months
Are there special events at the pool?
• Throughout the season we will be hosting special events for our members and their guests. Themed parties, BBQs, Cocktail tastings, Beer events, and more.
• The swim club is available for private party rentals after 8pm when the regular membership hours end.
• We can also accommodate small parties for our members and their guests. Cabanas, private areas, seated dinners and more.